Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SG: Since when do I pee my pants?

Well I set out with True this evening for my first post-baby run, it was about as I expected, no fun. This new body I have (4 months post-baby) just doesn't move as it used to. The larger problem with this new body isn't what is happening on the outside but more so on the inside. Like, no one told me I would feel as though I was about to wet my pant as I began this running journey. I know poppin a child out of a very small body part really takes it toll on you, but really can't I ever hold my pee again???!!?!?!?! Don't worry, I made it, for those that were concerned, but only with a few seconds to spare. Next time I will take precaution and be sure to 'empty' before I start my next run. Jill, I'll be thinking about those Keagles....who knew that would be such a large topic for the start of this running group?!

1 comment:

  1. I had been thinking about trying to do some yoga or other toning exercises on days I'm not running, but it's clear I need to focus all efforts on the pelvic floor.

    ReplyDelete