Friday, November 25, 2011

SG: The Burn

Well, I headed out this morning to Nelson Field, home of the Big Reds, sunk in the hills of the Ohio/West Virginia Valley, in hopes to run off my double serving of Thanksgiving dinner and glasses of Riesling from last night. I'm pretty sure the only thing that run worked out for me was some gas but hey, it was worth a shot. The run was quiet. I lapped the senior citizens that were out doing their morning walk and I realized it's much more fun to run with someone for the distraction away from the burn! All I could think about was my burning shins!!!! Agghhh did they burn! Maybe its time to follow Steph and go to the running store for some new shoes. All I know is it made the last three minute interval TERRIBLE!!! I was surrounded by the beautiful hills of Appalachia and all I could focus on was my burning shins!!! Maybe they have always burned and I've never noticed bc we are always chatting!??! I'm not sure, or maybe it was my body telling me it's time to go back home so I can run with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment