Tuesday, November 8, 2011

SG: 30 lbs lighter!!!

That's right!!!! Tomorrow I will run 30 lbs lighter!!! Of course it's not because my ass has magically shrunk or my jelly baby belly has disappeared but instead, I will have lost an appendage that I have had attached to me the last 15 months!!! That's right, tomorrow I will have my first run without baby!!!! Whoop Whoop! I am just imagining how easy it will be to take a nice long stride and not knock a wheel with my foot or worry about chasing Michelle off the track because I can't steer. I won't even have sore arms when I'm finished!!! Ahhh, I can't wait! Now, I know this will be quite a liberating experience, and it seems it has made some members of this club debate the half marathon in May. I, however, realize my appendage will soon be back for most runs, and I find it will be a little above my ability sooooo....I propose the RELAY!!!! Check it out: Flying Pig Marathon Relay. Can't wait to see you girls at the track tomorrow....baby less :)

No comments:

Post a Comment