Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Jill: Heaven on Earth

It's official.  I may have found my very own slice of heaven here in the 'Nati. For anyone who doesn't know me well, I am an avid hockey fan (go Pens!), and if you've spent any time reading this blog, then you know I'm also a fan of wine.

While I will be adding this to the official Wine & Cheese events page, I thought it deserved a post of its own.  Ladies, may I present...Pucks & Pinot.  That's right.  Some genius at the Cincinnati Cyclones promotions department decided that it would be really awesome to have wine tastings before hockey games. Check out last year's article about the event from Uncorked Cincinnati.

From the website:


Forget tailgating, take part in the ultimate unique pre-game experience. Before select games this season the Cyclones invite you to the All Access Bar & Grill to watch warm-ups and enjoy a tasting of your favorite beverages! Each ticket comes with a commemorative glass, hors d'oeuvres, game ticket, and an experts’ take on that nights sampling   of beverages.

And if hockey + wine wasn't already a dream come true, guess what the hors d'oeuvres are?  Cheese


1 comment: