Friday, November 11, 2011

SG: Lessons learned!

So today my work out was very insightful. Here is what I learned:

1. I can get up at the same time as usual and make it to the gym for a full workout without baby, so the early rising wasn't so bad because I'm used to it.

2. Running was much easier than racquetball.

3. Hitting blueballs really does make you laugh at 28.

4. Next time I play with True I would like protective eyewear and possibly even a helmet.

5. Getting hit with blueball hurts.

6. True likes aiming for the vent on the ceiling which makes for a very scary return ball.

7. The hot water lever in the gym shower is really cold and vice versa :( (that one took too long to figure out).

8. True's best quote ever while playing, "I'm used to these little balls." (no I didn't ask why!).


Anyway, I'm most definitely going to need some wine tonight for my new aches and pains. Perhaps some cheese spread too!!!

1 comment:

  1. A) I think you might need protective eye wear and a helmet no matter who you play with. I just make it more exciting with my screaming and flying leg kicks.

    B) I said I'm use to CATCHING small balls ... as in softball. Ok that didn't sound much better.

    C) How about 3 bottles of wine ... but be careful you just might be talked into doing some crazy by the last one!

    ReplyDelete