Thursday, November 10, 2011

Jill: Saturday and Beyond




Alright chicks, Steph and I are meeting Saturday at 9:30 at Mt. Airy. Park by the tree house. It's a road run, so strollers are welcome.

Personally, this may be the most challenging run to date. Is it because we are running faster? Longer? No, my friends, it's because my husband and I are going out Friday night to an event with wine AND desserts (some of which I'm guessing will include cheese). And did I mention we're going WITHOUT children. That's right, it's date night, and somehow I have to get myself out the door the next morning for a run. My goal is to not feel like this:





Let's start thinking about next week. Check your calendars and let's find a day or two to keep this train a-rollin'. It's been a great start for everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Football is OVER!!!! YAY So this increases my availability greatly. Steph and True want to do an afterschool run on the track Monday? We will need it after the weekend! How about a group run Weds evening sometime???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see this comment when I put my post up. I can do a run Monday after school. I just need to make sure to bring clothes with me.

    ReplyDelete