Thursday, December 8, 2011

Jill: More Blogger Love

I've found a few other ladies floating around the blog-o-sphere who should totally be a part of our running club.

First, there is Carly over at Chubby Chicks Run Too who I sooo want to hang out with.  As if the name of her blog wasn't awesome enough, I was totally hooked after reading about her pole dancing exercise experience. Yes, I mean that kind of pole dancing.

Then there is Al.  She also has a fantastically named blog called You Run? No, really, you run? And let's be honest, I'm pretty sure that is what's going through most people's minds when I mention that I have a running club. I didn't have to go farther than her "About Me" description to know that she would fit in well around here:

I'm Al. I love to eat. I am crazy like that. I started running to counteract my eating. Little did I know, I would actually like running. So look around to what I eat and listen to me piss and moan about exercising.

A girl who loves food and hates exercising? Al, consider yourself an honorary member of the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment