Friday, December 9, 2011

SG: Betches!!!!

Ok, I know I said earlier that Betches was the nice term for bitches, but I may retract that! I just found out that our first race (which is in almost exactly 12 hours) requires running over the bridge. TWICE!! Ah!!! For those of you unfamiliar, we are in Cincinnati, and this is the Ohio river which I am talking about. That has huge, giant, high bridges over deep, disgusting, flooding water!!!!  I seriously want to open a bottle of wine right now and drink the whole thing! There is nothing I hate more than bridges! Is it ok to be drunk for the race? Could I just take a few shots ahead of time?  Ugh, I'm so anxious I can't take it! We are going to have to have an action plan in place for making it over this bridge! GRRRRR....I'm never going to be able to sleep now tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment