Friday, September 25, 2015

Jill: News You Can Use

Another work week is in the books, and my hubs and I have big weekend plans. We are getting all dressed up and heading out to the Blue Door Bash, a fundraiser for our local boys and girls clubs. The best part? Our kids are sleeping over somewhere else for the night. We aren't sure if we are more excited to get dressed up and do adult things together or if we are more excited at the prospect of sleeping in naked.


Either way, here's some really useful news for your weekend reading:

  • I bet these scientists had a great time "testing" the wines. In all seriousness, I love when science is awesome.
  • More science! This time explaining why cheese gets stinky. As an aside, my kids love this parody book of fairy tales:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment