Monday, September 21, 2015

Jill: Music Monday and Margaritas

I saw this go by on my social media feed this weekend and couldn't agree more. I mean, could you just imagine it?






Even though we are mostly known for our love of wine, we definitely have a soft spot for margaritas. Founding member, Smoked Gouda is known for making a mean margarita. Once when we were out celebrating her birthday, we ended up with a super-sized margarita that was almost as big as a whole pitcher. I'm fairly certain I still have a picture of it somewhere. I may have to dig around on my older computer and find it. Follow up post to come....

So in honor of the margarita theme, I present two tunes from the Mayor of Margaritaville himself, Jimmy Buffet.

Margaritaville (a little too slow for my running playlist, but it deserves recognition)



Cheeseburger in Paradise (now this is more my tempo for running and of course even Jimmy Buffet realizes that everything is better with cheese)


No comments:

Post a Comment