Friday, October 2, 2015

Jill: News You Can Use

I'm patiently counting down the minutes until the club members and I leave for a girls weekend trip.  While this trip doesn't include running, husbands or children, it will definitely include wine, zip lining, a cabin, a hot tub, and wine. It is also supposed to include rain which brings back bad, bad memories for us. Despite the rain, I am pretty sure I am sitting at my desk looking like this:

I'm probably freaking out the students too. Did I mention I work in an all-boys school now?
Anyway, before I depart, I wanted to leave you with this week's really important news. Enjoy!

  • If you are into gadgets for your wine drinking, then this article is for you.  We don't really care around here.  We just want the bottle opened. 
  • If you live in or near Wausau, Wisconsin, a new cheese shop is opening.   
  • Maybe you live near Twin Falls, Idaho? You are getting a new cheese shop too!
  • October means Oktoberfest which means Beer Cheese!  

No comments:

Post a Comment