Monday, October 5, 2015

Jill: Music Monday

This pretty much sums up my Monday so far:


Our girls weekend away was super successful. There was a ton of food and wine, zip lining in the rain (thanks to Chase, Andrew, and Bayer from the Zipline Tour for a great time despite the rain), and good times spent in the hot tub at our cabin in Red River Gorge. I lost and then subsequently rescued my debit card after dropping it from the Skylift near Natural Bridge.  I ate so much food this weekend, from Mexican to the Red River Rockhouse (super awesome place--highly recommend) to Smashburger, that I feel (and probably look) like this:




I would normally say that I will feel better after a run or other workout this week, but my husband and I have been busy breeding superbacteria in our lungs. The result is that I have had an ongoing case of bronchitis that makes my lungs sound like I have been smoking like these two all of my life:


So while I can't run to these songs at the moment, I am eagerly looking forward to when I can breathe and run again. There's no particular reason why I picked these two songs other than the fact that they are currently collecting dust on my playlist.


Counting Stars by OneRepublic


Best Day of my Life by American Authors

No comments:

Post a Comment