Friday, September 14, 2012

Jill: New Best Friends



This really should be filed as a Catch Up post since it has been seven months since Jill over at JoggingJeans sent me an email introducing me to my new online besties.  I filed the email away and vowed to go through the files over the summer.  It took me forever to get to this one which is sad because it is full of awesomeness.  Jill sent me a link to my new online best running friends, the Relucant Runners.

Tripp and Tyler are the hilarious brains behind the site.  When I had time to poke around, I started with their introduction video which totally made me smile with delight at knowing I had found an entire community of runners just like us here at Whine & Cheese. It's like seeing your soul mate across a crowded room.  I too like to run, but just not while I'm doing it.  I too am concerned about the length of my shorts when I run.  Do yourself a favor and check them out.  Highlights include the Advice section, which is way more instructive than any issue of Runner's World that is currently in the magazine rack in my bathroom right now, and the Playlist page.  I'm a big music lover and have started Music Mondays around here, so I can totally appreciate another source of good running music.  I promise you will love these guys (as long as you're not a really serious runner).

No comments:

Post a Comment